Chiropractic Care From Your Orlando Chiropractor
Chiropractic care is a safe, effective form of treatment for patients suffering from a variety of conditions. From musculoskeletal pain to common illnesses, chiropractors treat patients for a range of physical problems.
Many of the body’s problems originate in the spine. Subluxations are conditions that occur when the spinal cord becomes compressed by the vertebrae and communication between the brain and the body becomes difficult. Good communication in the central nervous system can help the body heal from injuries, avoid common illnesses, and even manage chronic conditions. Restoring good communication in the central nervous system can help the body stay healthier overall.
What to Expect From Your Chiropractor in East Orlando
Your chiropractor in East Orlando will use a technique called spinal manipulation to restore good communication within the central nervous system. During the spinal manipulation process, the chiropractor realigns the vertebrae to reduce pressure on the spinal cord. When this is done, the patient experiences benefits such as:
- Reduced pain.
- Greater mobility and flexibility.
- Improved health.
- Stronger immune system.
- Improvement in chronic conditions.
In addition to spinal adjustment, your chiropractor will use a range of natural techniques to help your body heal:
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique that helps improve circulation and reduces tension in the muscles.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises help patients to improve their mobility, flexibility, and range of motion during the healing process.
- Lifestyle advice. We offer lifestyle advice to help our patients keep their bodies healthy.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
There are many reasons to see our chiropractor:
- Natural back pain treatment. Chiropractors offer natural back pain relief to patients suffering from common muscle and back injuries.
- Non-invasive care. Chiropractic care is non-invasive and involves no addictive medications. It’s all natural.
- Preventative. At Summit Chiropractic, we focus on preventative care. In other words, we help patients stay healthy and avoid illnesses and injuries.
Conditions Treated At Summit Chiropractic
At Summit Chiropractic, we treat a variety of conditions. Some of the most common conditions include:
- Auto accidents. We diagnose and treat whiplash. For patients who suffer from other auto accident related injuries, such as back injuries, seat belt injuries or concussion, we can help patients heal.
- Work injuries. Work injuries like ergonomic problems can cause long-term damage. We help patients heal from work injuries and also show patients how to stay healthy at work.
- Neck pain. We treat neck pain, like text neck, using a combination of spinal adjustment and lifestyle advice.
- Low back pain. We help patients manage low back pain by administering spinal adjustment and by showing them how to avoid this type of pain.
- Headaches. We use spinal adjustment, massage therapy, and lifestyle advice to treat headaches.
- Sports-related injuries. We treat sports injuries with spinal adjustment, massage therapy, and other techniques.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Chiropractor in East Orlando
As your chiropractor in East Orlando, we treat a range of conditions and offer a variety of all natural treatments for our patients. Chiropractic care is safe for people of all ages, so we welcome you to bring in the whole family for natural chiropractic care. To make an appointment for your first visit, contact us today at (407) 203-6745.