Our Orlando chiropractor understands that your first visit to any health care practitioner can be intimidating, so we wanted to teach you what to expect. Learn what you can expect from us at Summit Chiropractic.
What to Expect When You Visit Our Orlando Chiropractic Clinic
Our Orlando chiropractors always begin with a comprehensive patient assessment, so we can uncover the full extent of your injuries for proper treatment.
Phase one of our care is relief is relief of your injuries using natural methods, not medication. This phase may last 1-3 months, and continues until pain is eliminated.
Phase two is restorative, where our Orlando chiropractors get your body working optimally through adjustments and rehabilitation. Lasting 6-24 months, this phase fully restores your body’s wellness so you can function 100 percent and stay healthy.
Phase three is wellness care, where we keep your body tuned up to prevent injury.
Our Orlando Chiropractic Services
Our Orlando chiropractors offer the following health and wellness services:
- Spinal corrections – Spinal corrections relieve pain and inflammation naturally. The first step in chiropractic care, these corrections are gentle yet effective.
- Natural therapies – To complement chiropractic care we may introduce natural therapies including qigong, tai chi, or massage.
- Lifestyle advice – Poor posture or bad habits can lead to injuries. Our lifestyle advice is designed to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
- Nutrition counseling – Proper nutrition is vital to healing. We will suggest vitamins, minerals, and supplements to support your healing and recovery. By implementing our tips, you can speed up your recovery or reach a weight loss goal!
- Rehabilitation – After an auto accident or sports injury, your body may need rehabilitation to get muscles moving optimally and restore strength to injured muscle tissue. After we stabilize your injuries with proven natural therapies we will show you rehabilitative exercises to get your body back in shape.
Do you have any questions we can answer before your visit? Do not hesitate to call us at (407) 203-6745 so our chiropractors in Orlando can put your mind at ease.