In an age of dual income families, hectic schedules, and fast food commercials, it can be tough to ensure you and your family members are getting the nutrients you need to stay healthy—particularly since men and women have different nutritional needs.
Where can I start to improve my family’s health?
Fortunately, you can put your family on a firm foundation for healthier living by taking comprehensive multivitamin/mineral supplements with purity-certified fish oil.
The omega-3 fatty acids provide important health benefits for a variety of body systems, and no foundational nutritional supplement is complete without them.
Fish oil has been shown to support brain, cardiovascular, immune, and musculoskeletal health, as well as fetal growth and development.
Unfortunately, the standard American diet is low in omega-3 fatty acids and other important nutrients. So, when you’re choosing the best supplements for you and your family, be sure to consume enough foundation nutrition plus support for overall health that includes:
- extra strength fish oil containing highly concentrated EPA-DHA omega-3 fatty acids
- a comprehensive multivitamin/mineral formula (without iron for men, with added iron for women)
Additional targeted nutritional support can address men’s and women’s specific health concerns, to help them stay active and feel good.
Added Nutrients for Men
Men need added support for virility and vitality in their 30s and beyond, so in addition to the foundational nutritional supplements listed above, many men might benefit from:
- a supplement offering tribulus fruit, ashwgandha root, cowage seed, and other natural ingredients for vigor, vitality, and a positive mood
- zinc, to support immune and prostate health
Added Nutrients for Women
Women of all ages also may benefit from targeted nutrients to stay vibrant and healthy. These include:
- A balanced combination of calcium, phosphorous, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (or MCHC, the actual substance that makes up much of the structure of bones) and magnesium to support healthy bone density and muscle relaxation
- Vitamin E complex for cardiovascular and nervous system health and protection against damaging free radicals (molecules that cause potentially harmful chemical reactions in the body)
If you’re interested in improving your health through the convenience, cost-effectiveness, and high quality of foundational nutrition supplementation, please contact Summit Chiropractic at 407-203-6745. Dr. Warner and Dr. Fike can assess your nutritional needs and recommend the nutritional supplement formulas most appropriate for each member of your family.
If you enjoyed this article, we recommend you read: